Stealth Health

    For the second Action Project of the senior STEAM course Social Entrepreneurship my classmates and I each developed an idea for a business that we eventually turned into a full business plan and elevator pitch. We worked to make a list of dozens of ideas each, and pared down to pick the idea we used for the plan. We spoke to a few different people with business experience, like Eric Davis, who has founded a few businesses including GCE Lab School, and Cely Garcia, co-founder of Two Hearted Queen, which is a local business of two coffee shops. We used what we learned from them about what it takes to start a business to inform our plans. I came up with a plan for an app called Stealth Health, which aims to simplify finding a therapist. You can read my plan below, and listen to my pitch under it. 

Comments

Popular Posts