Signing Off With What's Next

 This is my last ever GCE Humanities action project. It is for the Humanities course Endurance. In this unit, my classmates and I have been working to further our understanding of the concepts from the first unit. We did an endurance bootcamp to test our physical strength and mental fortitude, and visited the Holocaust Museum to learn more about the awful conditions the Nazis put people through during World War 2. To wrap up the project we made ourselves survival guides to our futures. I'm not actually sure what I want to do in college and after, but for this project I examined what it would be like to try to become a professor of anthropology. I started off with what I am definitely doing, attending Hunter College in New York City, and worked from there to imagine what one potential life path could look like. Check out my project below. 



Comments

Popular Posts